Quality, affordable accommodation, superbly located right in Ano Poli, the Old City of Thessaloniki, the most beautiful part of the city with great view over the sea and traditional architecture surrounded by the castle walls.
Just 10 minutes from downtown!
Click on the titles to see Video with exact directions
1) With the railway station behind you take a LEFT down Monastiriou. Take the Monastiriou Street, which is just in front of the railway station, towards the city center
2) At the first set of traffic lights turn LEFT onto Michail Kalou Str. Keep straight ignoring any side streets until you reach a major junction/ interchange.
3) At the junction cross the main road Lagkada , and go up the opposite road (Agiou Dimitriou) which bends slightly to the right.
4) Keep to the LEFT of Agiou Dimitriou as it gently climbs uphill, taking a LEFT at the second set of traffic lights (not including the ones at major junction) up Ifestionos.
5) Go up Ifestionos until you reach a roundabout. Head directly across,where you will see 3 streets.Choose the one in the middle,-the only STONEPAVED street headind to the upper town-this is our street-Sachtouri street.
6) Actually Sachtouri street is the first STONEPAVED street parallel to the old city walls,which surrounds the upper town(old city).So,proceed up the steep hill for about 3 minutes. Continue ahead as the road widens and narrows again, ignoring side streets. Studios Arabas is located on the RIGHT at NUMBER 28.
Take the Bus n° 78, until the Bus-stop Aristotelous. Then take a taxi to the street Sachtouri 28, Ano Poli, or walk through the central square Aristotelous heading uphill.When you reach the main street Egnatia, you will see a white statue of Venizelos waving. Cross the street and go to the bus stop also called Aristotelous. Get bus No28A/28B till bus stop called ‘Palia Lahanagora‘.When you get off go to the right and start walking uphill where you will see 3 streets. Choose the STONEPAVED street, which is in the middle, called Sachtouri Str. Procced untill No 28 where the hostel is located. It would be is very helpful to have printed map.
From the bus station:
Take the bus No 31 until the Antigonidon bus stop. On the other side of the street you will see another bus stop also called Antigonidon. So,go to that bus stop and get bus No28A/28B untill the bus stop named ‘PALIA LAHANAGORA‘. When you get off the bus, walk to the right, start heading uphill where you will see 3 streets. Choose the one in the middle, the only one which is STONEPAVED. This is our street and it’s called SACHTOURI str. In 3 minutes you will find the hostel on your right hand, number 28.